President and CEO of Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences
Karim Mamdani is President and CEO of Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences and has been with the organization since 2006. Prior to becoming President and CEO, Mr. Mamdani was the Deputy CEO of Ontario Shores with a focus on labour relations, employee engagement, financial and operational management, accountability, land and building development, funding systems and strategic operations planning.
Prior to his role as Deputy CEO, Mr. Mamdani worked at a number of academic health science centres including the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, University Health Network and the Hospital for Sick Children.
Mr. Mamdani serves on the Board of Addictions and Mental Health Ontario. He was a member of the Mental Health Working Group, Chair of the Mental Health Case Mix Working Group and member of the Working Funds Expert Panel. Mr. Mamdani holds an MBA from McMaster University and is a Certified Management Accountant.
- Strive for Excellence and Celebrate Achievements
- Reward for a job well done
- Individual Commitment to a Group Effort
- Forensic Mental Health: Setting the Record Straight
- Eating Disorders Unit
- Bringing Creativity and Simplicity to Leadership
- Attitudes Around Mental Health are Changing, More Work to be Done