Director, Communications and Public Affairs
Andrea Marshall is a seasoned public relations professional with almost 15 years’ experience in both private and public sector industries. Currently, she is Director, Communications and Public Affairs at Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences (Ontario Shores). She is responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating corporate communications strategies and programs in areas such as stakeholder engagement, brand and reputation management, employee communications, media relations and creative services. She leads an award-winning team and was most recently awarded with an International Association of Business Communicators Good Quill Award of Excellence for the HOPE for Mental Health Awareness Campaign.
Prior to Ontario Shores, Andrea worked at Ontario Pharmacists Association and Edelman Public Relations.
Andrea is also a member of the Board of Directors for the Denise House, an organization in Durham Region that provides shelter and support for abused women and children.
- 'My Mental Illness Didn't Stop Me' - Tas
- ‘My Mental Illness Didn’t Stop Me’ - Raheman
- Help Shape the Future of Ontario Shores
- Hope Campaign Inspires Through Music
- Words Matter: The Story Behind the Hope T-Shirt
- Stories of Recovery Highlight This Year's Annual Report
- School Board Gets an 'A' for Supporting Mental Health