Community Relations Officer
Chris Bovie is the Community Relations Officer at Ontario Shores. His role is to increase awareness of Ontario Shores, liaise with community stakeholders and leaders, support and lead initiatives that reduce stigma, build community connections, manage issues or complaints, and support hospital initiatives that connect to the communities we serve.
Prior to Ontario Shores, he was an award-winning journalist/editor. He was awarded the Durham College Alumni of Distinction award in 2005 and has served on many community boards and projects.
- Halloween Should Not Be Open Season on People Living with Mental Illness
- Call it a Homecoming at this Year's Imagine Festival
- You were asked to talk about mental health and you did!
- Let’s Talk
- Imagine Festival
- Get To Know Ontario Shores Through Public Service Announcement
- Jim Flaherty: A genuine and thoughtful man
- Clara Inspires
- Incredible Journey of Clara Hughes to Stop in Durham