Darryl Mathers is the Communications Officer at Ontario Shores responsible for supporting both internal and external communications initiatives as well the development and implementation of the organization’s Social Media Strategy.
Prior to joining Ontario Shores, Darryl was the Communications Manager at Kinark Child and Family Services, a children’s mental health organization headquartered in Markham.
- Katie Balances Motherhood, Mental Illness and Career as a Mental Health Nurse
- Jesse Hirsh Talks Patient Empowerment on #MindVine Podcast
- Ontario Shores and Mozzaz Merge Patient Engagement and Care Planning
- Globe and Mail's André Picard Talks Journalism, Mental Health and Change
- Quality Standards: What Great Care Looks Like
- Bruno Guevremont Inspires for Bell Let's Talk Day
- Women's Clinic Commercial is a Great Example of a Successful Partnership
- Carrie Fisher - Advocate for People Living with Mental Illness
- 'My Mental Illness Didn't Stop Me' - Jennifer
- 'My Mental Illness Didn't Stop Me' - Crysten