Courtney Williams is the Communications Intern at Ontario Shores. She recently completed an advanced Journalism (print and broadcast) and Communications program at Durham College. Courtney is responsible for greeting guests to Ontario Shores at the Information Desk and contributing to communications initiatives as they present themselves. She has experience in web and print writing, photography, video shooting and editing, and multimedia projects. Outside of Ontario Shores, Courtney spends her time writing, making music and volunteering in Durham Region.
- 'Virtual Care is a Big Part of the Future of Medicine'
- Embracing Art in Recovery
- Music Therapy and Therapeutic Recreation Collaboration
- Living Without Dignity But Trying To Die With It
- The Complexities of Acquired Brain Injury Care
- Stories Pay Tribute on Nursing Week
- The Link Between Child Maltreatment and Substance Abuse