Peer Support Specialist
Tara Richardson is a Peer Support Specialist at Ontario Shores specializing in mental health and illness.
Tara’s personal journey to health inspired her to study psychology and social service work, which has enhanced her ability to reach out to others with empathy, warmth and humour.
She is a strong advocate for recovery and is currently writing a memoir detailing her personal battle with mental illness.
- When Do I Use My Professional Filter?
- Friendships Have A Role To Play In Recovery
- Happy Valentine’s Day - Or Not?
- Project Smile
- A Meaningful Recovery
- Connections: Pillars to Recovery
- The Dreaded “R” Word – Relapse
- Because Being 'Messed Up' May Turn Into Something Wonderful
- Reflections on Peer Support
- Smoking Especially Harmful for the Mentally Ill