Dr. Pamela Wilansky
Research Planning Strategist
Dr. Pamela Wilansky, Ph.D., C. Psych., is the Research Planning Strategist at Ontario Shores. In addition to her positions at Ontario Shores, Dr. Wilansky is an Assistant Professor at the University of Toronto.
Throughout her career, Dr. Wilansky has specialized in designing research protocols for assessing and treating mood and anxiety in children, youth and their families. Her recent focus is on translating this knowledge to interprofessionals and the community through novel techniques. She has been involved in work funded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council, as well as personal donations made to the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health and the Hospital for Sick Children. Moreover, she has supervised numerous graduate students in clinical matters and research projects.
- Telemedicine compared to in-person care in cardiometabolic risk management service
- Canadian Consortium on Neurodegeneration in Aging
- Recognizing Signs of Back to School Anxiety
- Ontario Shores to Present at International Forensic Mental Health Event
- Power Behind Understanding Perspective
- Poster Presentations to be Highlighted on Research Day
- Research Day Promises to be a Day of Discovery
- Ethicists Play an Important Role in Mental Health Care